Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Skins: Franky and Mini 6x09 Music

So, this episode was about Franky and Mini. But was anyone interested in Franky and her problems? I definitly wasn't. Oh my god, all the boys love me, but I don't know what love is. My mummy didn't want me, I am so messed up. Seriously, who cares? When she deleted Alo's message ("We can pull this together, I love you."), I really hated her. Anyhow, Mini and Alo worked things out, that is what matters most for me. But what will be happing next time? Are Mini and the baby are going to be alright? I want Alo, Mini and the baby-girl to have a happy end as a happily ever after family so much...
How will we survive when this season is over and nothing left to be waiting for???

Music:

In  the mornig:
Grouper - Moon is Sharp


Franky is making breakfast :
Clare Grogan - Don't Give Up Girl


On the Radio during breakfast:
The Saturdays - All Fired Up


Matty and Franky are fighting while Mini collapse:                       
Daughter - Love


At the hospital:
Hannah Peel - Sugar Hiccup


Nick and Matty are fighting over Franky:
Gem Club - Breakers


Alo and Mini are talking on the stairs:
Segal - Everywhere


Mini spots Franky out the window:
I Am Harlequin - Wild One

http://iamharlequin.bandcamp.com/track/wild-one
LOVE IT!!!

Franky and Mini get the bus... away:                       
Porcelain Raft - Backwords


 Dancing in the hostel:
Benny Benassi - Cinema

ABSOLUTE FAVOURITE!!!

Rich and Alo are talking:
o F F Love - Be Around U


Waiting in the rain:
Expensive Looks - Nothing More



Waiting in the bus station:
Segal - Everywhere


Franky is running away from Mini's:
Visions of Trees - Sometimes It Kills


Rich is picking up Mini:
Tim Victor and Segal - Let Me In


Dancing in the barn:
MC Hammer - Can't Touch This


Last song:
Young Dreams - Young Dreams



No comments:

Post a Comment