Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Skins: Alo 6x07 Music


I waited so desperately for Alo's episode, for Mini to tell him about her pregnancy, for them to FINALLY get together. Is it too much to ask for? Appearently, yes. Because on Skins, no one gets to be perfectly happy, ever. Instead of working things out with Mini, Alo had to sleep with some 13 year old girl, go to jail, mess everything up. And when I thought Mini would finally tell him everything (that she going to have a baby, that she loves him like crazy), but then Alo's damn phone rang! Honestly, I have never been this furious about technology.
So, 3 episodes left. No.9 is going to be about Mini and Franky, I can't wait!

Track list:

Martin Solvieg - Boys and Girls (Laid Back Luke remix)

Totally Enormous Extinct Dinosaurs - Bournemouth

Yousef - Legacy


Bottom Of The Hudson - Fantastic Hawk
Segal - Like A Lark

Tom Rosenthal - Forgets Slowly
Unfortunatly, I didn't found this song on youtube, but here is the link th Tom Rosenthal's website: http://tomrosenthal.bandcamp.com/track/forgets-slowly
Beautiful song!


 
Segal - Flaggy and Moyd

Martin Solvieg - Hello

Chris De Burgh - Lady In Red

Lady (ft Fella) - I Need

Christopher Willits - Intend-Evolve

 
Tom Rosenthal - Lights On But Nobodys Home

 

 Segal - Caro


Pandit - Pack Your Bags
 

Cave Painting - Rio
I loved that scene (it is played, when Alo runs to Mini's house) and I love this song!
Segal - Gookie

 
Segal - Elsewhere

Tom Rosenthal - Take Care
No happy end, but a perfect ending song.

No comments:

Post a Comment