Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Gossip Girl: 5x19 It Girl, Interrupted

This season is really annoying me at some point (especially the girls: Lola, Ivy, BLAIR...), but Serena, taking over Gossip Girl and using it for what she wants, might be the thing happend in a while. The past few seasons, S was always the sweet, kind of innocent girl, everyone else messed with, but now, she is finally taking control. Hopefully, she will be doing some more malicious stuff. :P

Something else I am hoping for is a new love interest for her. It doesn't have to be a serious one, but I want to see her having some fun. Maybe a handsome, rich boy, she party with, without any "I love you, you're the world to me" shit. (Chuck!!! I know, I am annoying.)

A highlight of this episode was Chuck's outfit in his first scene. I miss his funny style, do you guys remember all the ridiculous clothes he used to wear? Ridiculous, but it still suited him. He could just wear anything, I would still love him.

Lola is still annoying, that is nothing new. "Oh my god, I am way to cool to be an It-girl". Go away, girl, nobody needs you.







The two best songs this episode were:

Bad Girls - M.I.A.
Skins fans might remember it from 6x08. Anyway, it is a great song. I hope, Serena will be living like that a bit more soon. "Live fast, die young, bad girls do it well..."



Hit the Ground (Superman) - The Big Pink
Love that song. The band is very cool anyway, you should really check them out, especially the song "Dominos".

No comments:

Post a Comment