Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Gossip Girl: 5x18 Con-Heir

source: http://www.putlocker.com/file/451C7AD15AF71950#
This week's episode of Gossip Girl was something I waited for impatiently. But it didn't really turned out to be worth all that waiting, in fact, it was pretty boring. And it doesn't look like there is going to be any interesting storyline soon. Chuck's mommy complex back on the plan, does anyone need that? Dan and Blair, I know a lot of people love them, but seriously, they are nothing but lame together. And Lola. She might be the most superfluous person that joined the Upper East Side in years. Almost everything about her annoys me. Her relationship with Nate, the way she is just extremely rude and unpolite to everyone, her judgemental attitude.
I miss a really interesting love interest. Maybe Serena could fall in love again, or at least have somebody who she could possibly fall for... Chuck? I am still hoping that they are getting together, it would be so much fun. A party night with a lot of alcohol to forget about all their problems, cut, the morning after at Chuck's suite... I wish I was the writer of the show and could make it happen... but it would take away all the suspense, wouldn't it? :)
source: http://yoorin92.files.wordpress.com/2008/09/chuck-serena-
chuck-and-serena-1551174-489-253.jpg%3Fw%3D510

No comments:

Post a Comment