Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Gossip Girl: 5x17 Review/ 5x18 Promo

I don't like Dair, never did, never will. Last episode (5x17 "The Princess Dowry) didn't change a thing about that. They annoyed me even more. Like Dawn Falik said on "speakeasy" (http://blogs.wsj.com/speakeasy/2012/02/27/gossip-girl-season-5-episode-17-the-princess-dowry-tv-recap/), they are "the most chemistryless couple ever"!
But honestly, I am kind of over Blair. That sounds weird, but what I mean is: In the past, I always loved Chuck and Blair, together, I wanted them to have their happy end. But lately, I just think that Chuck should get over her. Because EVERYTHING was about her, all the time, just her, whether she chooses Chuck or Louis, Chuck or Dan. And now she doesn't even want Chuck anymore ("I love you, but I am not in love with you."). So, fine, Chuck, forget about her and all her drama, and be the awesome, sacastic, selfconfident Chuck everyone misses.
And Blair? She can have Dan now, if she wants to. I really don't mind, as long as I don't have to see them. Because- did I already mention?- they ANNOY me!




Anyway, seeing the couple everyone seems to love recently after overcoming all the obstacles like S, Chuck, Louis, a royal marriage contract,... with problems like that, is going to be so much fun! It is mean, but I want them to be unhappy.

1 comment:

  1. Dair makes me wanna cry out of deep disgust. I used to love blair as well...But right now, shes not even Blair anymore.

    ReplyDelete