Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Jane By Design: The Image Issue

Last episode of abc family's Jane By Design had in general 3 main topics:

1. Jane trying to keep her secret
She managed that it didn't come out so far, but I am pretty sure that Jeremy
is going to find out soon, anyway. Now that Jane finally got together with Nick,
she won't be able to separte her work and her love life. I am curious how Jeremy
is going to react, remembering that he kind of offered her sex once...

2. Billy's new preppy look
I liked the old Billy much more(unlike Harper, I think the alternative look was way hotter), but sometimes it is necessary to change, I get that.

Harper: "Who do you think would win in a fight between this you and the other you?"
Billy: "I'm pretty sure it would be a tie."
Harper: "No, the other you. Eventhough this you is way hotter."






















picture sources: http://www.spoilertv.co.uk/images/cache/jane-by-design/season-1/Promotional%20Episode%20Photos/Episode%201.06%20-%20The%20Image%20Issue/1d_1000667_23012012_www.pizquita.com_0027_595.jpg; http://durancemagazine.org/wp-content/uploads/2012/01/jane-by-design.jpg


3. Weirdness
This was quite important that episode, Am I weird? Does he think I'm weird? and so on.


Ben: Would it be weird if I ask you to have a drink with me after work?
Rita: Yes.
Ben: Good weird or bad weird?
(Silence, for a bit)
Rita: Good weird, i guess.

Ben: Question: do you think Edward and Bella are gonna make it?
Jane: Are you reading Twilight?
Ben: No. (Putting the book down)

Nick: For the record: I like weird.

Nick's line is in my opinion the only really weird one. "I like weird"? Ok, that sounds super creepy, don't you think? Though what he wanted to say with it, is kind of cute.

No comments:

Post a Comment