Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Valentine's Day Special Part 4: Jane By Design

First of all: Happy Valentine's Day to all of you. Hope you have someone special to spend it with, or atleast to dream about. Or you can do it like and just think about all the cute couples on TV. Really, who needs real love? :P

At this Valentine's Specials, I am going to talk about all the couples that I love or that I would really, really love, if they would finally happen.


Jane By Design:

Normally, I have my favourite couples on every show, or sometimes even more than one opportunity for a character. But never as many as at Jane By Design, where it is really hard make a decision.

Right now, Jane is mainly interested into Nick and I think they are a really cute couple. But - cute is all. Yes, he is really, really good looking, nice, athletic, interested into her, so it is not bad choice, but other boys (men!) would bring so much more interesting storylines to show.





Another relationship, that quite a lot viewers are dying to see, is Jane and Billie. I LOVE Billie, but I am not sure if I want him to fall in love with her, because I always enjoy watching that non romantic relationship they have. It is so hard to go back to being just friends, when you started to have those kind of feelings once.





At the beginning of the show, it pretty much looked like Jane and Jeremy would be having something soon, but lately, there wasn't anything like that. They are friends now, not friends like with Billie, but friends.
Wouldn't it be so much fun to watch Jane hiding their affair at the company, hiding her age and teenage life from Jeremy and hiding Jeremy from her brother and everyone at school?



So, I think what I want to see is: Nick for one or two more episodes, Jeremy for the rest of the season and Nick at the very end of the season. 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------








No comments:

Post a Comment