Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Skins: Mini 6x05 (+Music)

OMG, why can't next episode be a Mini's, too? I am sooo desperate to know what is going to happen. Mini is pregnant! Is it weird that I am always that happen when someone on TV gets pregnant? In contrast to Jal (remember? season 2?), she will be keeping it, I think.
<><><>
<><><>
<><><>
But how is she going to tell Alo? And how will "farmboy" react? 
A little Malo baby, I am so excited. They, Mini, Alo and the baby girl (in my imagination, it is a girl, don't ask me why), should become a little crazy, but happy family! Eventhough I know, that Skins doesn't give us happy endings too often, but that is what I am hoping.


Doesn't really have anything to do with the whole Mini and Alo thing, but I am so glad Rich is back, I missed him.


Music:
source: http://www.e4.com/skins/series6/music/ep5.html

Mini and Alo doing it in the toilet:
Sarah Leichtenberg - Take My Body

In the club while Liv disturbs Mini and Alo:
Chewy Chocolate Cookies - Believe
(not released yet)

Mini throws up outside her house:
Segal - Glif

Mini listens to her mum having sex:
Jennifer Rush - Power Of Love

Mini calls her father:
Emika - Drop The Other


Mini meets Gregory in the aquarium:
  Sun Glitters - The Wind Caresses Her Hair (Albert Swarm Remix)                       


Mini checks out her pregnancy tests:
Four Tet - She Just Likes To Fight

Alo waiting for Mini in her bed:
Alex Winston - Velvet Elvis

Alo and Mini share a sweet moment in the bedroom:
Four Tet - Reversing

Ryan and Mini nearly kiss.

PJ Harvey - On Battleship Hill

Mini wakes up:

Pale Sketcher - Can I Go Now (GONE VERSION)

In the common room:
Beck - Stormbringer

In the classroom:
Grimes - Crystal Ball

Mini finds Gregory's ticket to Sydney:
The Deer Tracks - Ram Ram

Ryan and Mini getting intimate in the cloakroom - nearly:
AlunaGeorge - You Know You Like It

Gregory and Mini talk outside the party:
Lonely Galaxy - Heavy

such a beautiful song, in a very slow and calm way
(http://soundcloud.com/lonely-galaxy/heavy)

Mini at the gynecologist, seeing her baby:
Lanterns On The Lake - I Love You Sleepyhead

1 comment:

  1. What was the piano song that played when Mini came to her fathers house and he was gone. It's playing when she rips his letter. Would love to find out what it was :)

    ReplyDelete