Sunday, February 5, 2012

True Blood Meets New Girl

I sometimes wonder about what would happen, if the persons from my favourite shows would meet eachother. And know it is actually going to happen!!! Ok, it is just the actor, not the character, but still, I am so excited.Ryan Kwanten, who is playing Jason Stackhouse on Trueblood, will have a guest appearance on New Girl. I am pretty sad that it is probably just for one episode. But anyway, the pictures look like a lot of fun and everything I found about the plot (which is in fact not very much) makes me wait impatiently for the 14th February (Valentine's Day, it is so soon, can't believe it), when it is going to be aired.

Plot:
Like I said, I didn't found much so far, all I have got is this:
"The True Blood stud is playing a guy that Jess tries to have a one-night stand with next week" (buzzsugar.com) And his name will be Oliver.
I am curious about his accent on New Girl, because he actually Australian, but has this amazing Southern Drawl on True Blood. So, how is going to speak this time?






No comments:

Post a Comment