Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Valentine's Day Special Part 3: Skins

First of all: Happy Valentine's Day to all of you. Hope you have someone special to spend it with, or atleast to dream about. Or you can do it like and just think about all the cute couples on TV. Really, who needs real love? :P


At this Valentine's Specials, I am going to talk about all the couples that I love or that I would really, really love, if they would finally happen.



Skins:

My favourite couple is Mini and Alo. Because they are so different in many ways, but both really only looking for love. Last season, Mini was most of the time the person everyone hated, because she was honestly pretty bitchy to, uhm, everyone else. But I think she grew a lot since than. Do you remember when she was with Nick and extremely depending on him, so that she didn't even break up after getting to know he was doing her best friend. No one really understood her feelings, that is what I think. Mini totally deserves someone as kind, funny and honest as Alo. I hope that they don't screw it.

Can't wait for next episode, because that is Mini's and in the promo, you can see Alo telling her that he loves her!!!  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wqv4tpyzZsg




I love it how one episode can totally change your mind about a person or a relationship. I never thought about Nick and Franky before. Or I just forgot. But last episode really made me want them to be together. They are both not even close my favourite characters, but I can never resist a good love story, so maybe things are going to change...


 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------








Valentine's Day Special Part 4: Jane By Design http://did-you-notice-the-rabbit.blogspot.com/2012/02/valentines-day-special-part-4-jane-by.html

No comments:

Post a Comment