Monday, January 16, 2012

The Lying Game: outfits getting worse


Picture 1: Emma in high waisted pleated wide leg linin white pants
source:http://www.foreveryoungadult.com/2011/10/11/the-lying-game-1x9-sex-lies-and-hard-knocks-high/


I used to really like the cute outfits, that were worn on ABC's The Lying Game. But sometimes, when I'm watching it, I just think "What the hell are they wearing???"


Recently, it's a little bit too high fashion, you know, just not age or school appropriate. Especially Lauren seems to like to show up in the weirdest outfits. Are they trying to make them look older? It's not really working then, it's more ridiculous than grown up.


Picture 2: Laurel's ... not sure what it was supposed to be.
source:http://www.youknowyoulovefashion.com/storage/lyinggame/season1/0110/0110laurel1.jpg?__SQUARESPACE_CACHEVERSION=1318998129091 :
The girls are in high heels all the time, even if they're tidying up (check Mads, picture 3) Maybe it's me who is wrong with saving the heels for special occasions, but isn't it quite nice to be able to dress up more glamorous than you do for school?
I hope the show's stylists are going back to normal soon, because it's getting more and more unrealistic.

Mads\' Floral Dress and Black Booties
Picture 3:Mads cleaning in high- heeled booties.
source:http://abcfamily.go.com/shows/lying-game/photos-details/lying-game-style-story-when-we-dead-awaken/913187/lying-game-style-story-when-we-dead-awaken/913187/913143

Picture 4: Laurel, again, simply beautiful. That way to make her hair? I love it so much on her. My granny too,probably.
 source:http://abcfamily.go.com/shows/lying-game/photos-details/lying-game-style-story-when-we-dead-awaken/913187/lying-game-style-story-when-we-dead-awaken/913187/913142


3 comments:

  1. I totally agree with you!!
    I mean they go to school looking like fashion models..I never saw someone walking around in my school like this..and the cloths aren't even that pretty..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That is just my point! Why do they have to dress up like that, when it finally doesn't even look good? :)

      Delete
  2. I dont mean to sound rude but the characters are based on a group of wealthy teenage girls. I highly doubt a group of friends who have quite a lot of money to blow are going to go to school in a pair of sneakers,sweat pants and a sweatshirt.

    ReplyDelete