Tuesday, January 17, 2012

2 Broke Girls: And the Upstairs Neighbor REVIEW

Max, Caroline and their new neighbor
source: http://www.cbs.com/cms/files/imagecache/596xh/101284_D0707b.jpg

I love 2 Broke Girls, especially Kat Dennings, who plays Max. But the latest episode, "And the Upstairs Neighbor", wasn't as good as the others used to be. The idea is funny, a new neighbor moved to their house and the two girls are convinced that she is a prostitute. However, she is not. In my opinion, that twist was pretty obvious from the beginning. OK, watching them embarrass themselves was amusing. And I really liked seeing Jennifer Coolidge. I just found out she is famous because of American Pie (which I've never seen), I always knew her from Legally Blonde and Cinderella Story (very intellectual movies, I know). She is funny as the Polish Sophie, but I'm pretty sure, if she stays on the show for longer than one or two more episodes, she is going to annoy me superbadly.
What I truly want to see soon is a new love interest for one of the girls (or maybe for both?). The best shows always have comedy and romance. Not sure though if I want Johnny to come back. Caroline falling in love with a poor guy could be much fun to watch, too.

Max & Johnny
source: http://whosright.com/uploads/mNKndr_johny-and-max-2-broke-girls.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment