Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Skins: 6x01 Everyone

Skins is back - and gives us some clues about what we might be seing this season.
  • Franky, not being able to stay in any relationship longer than a couple of days. And feeling guilty about the accident.
  • Rich, trying to continue his relationship with Grace (if she is going to wake up, but she is, I think) against the will of her father.
  • Mini and Alo, sneaking around and keeping their relationship a secret, probably without even admitting to themselved that they do have one indeed.
But will Skins ever give us what we are expecting? No.

As the first episode of a new season, it of course is an "Everyone". Though, I chose the person I liked the most: Mini. Mini McGuinness.
Isn't she just cute with Alo? I know that there are many people out there who wants her to get together with Franky, but I don't think that will actually happen, neither want I. Alo&Mini, that is the couple I am looking forward to the most.



Best moment? That might sound creepy, but I really liked the scene right after the crash, when Rich was looking like he feels something is wrong, something that is going to change everything, without knowing anything yet.

Next episode is all about Rich. Can't wait!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment