Thursday, January 19, 2012

Gossip Girl: The Mean Blair, Top 8

Now that everything is so complicaded with Blair and Chuck (and Louis and Dan and... God!), not saying that there was a time when their relationship was not complicaded, it is good to be reminded of the time, when they hated eachother (or pretended to). You now, just to raise your mood. I sometimes miss mean, sarcastic Blair, now that we just get quotes like "Just because when can't be together doesn't mean that I won't love you" (I stopped crying by now...).   That is why I made a top 8 list with hateful quotes from Blair about Chuck. Enjoy!
The one and only BLAIR WALDORF
source: http://blog.muchmusic.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/08/blog-trending-ericdamon.jpg

8.Not to me, Basshole.
(season 2, episode 2 "Never Been Marcused")


 7.You are disgusting and I hate you.
(season 2, episode 3 "The Dark Night")


6. Chuck is an awful person. He does awful things.
(season 2, episode 1 "Summer, Kind of Wonderful")

 5.If you weren't such a perv, i'm sure the CIA would hire you in a second.
(season 1, episode 3 "Poison Ivy")


4. I've been given orders practically from God Himself to avoid you.
(season 1, episode 8 "Seventeen Candles")

This one is ever funnier considering the present conflict.


3. Nate is only friends with you out of habit! The only person with fewer friends than you is Dan Humphrey and even his lame, '90s dad likes him. And that's because he's something you'll never be. A human being.(season 2, episode 5 "The Serena Also Rises")

2. I wasn't aware that robots got jealous. Did they update your software while I was away?

(season 2, episode 1 "Summer, Kind of Wonderful")



And the number one- I think it is already kind of classic!

1. Damn that mother Chucker
(season 2, episode 1 "Summer, Kind of Wonderful")



No comments:

Post a Comment