Monday, February 13, 2012

The Lying Game: Reservation For Two

source: http://27.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lz2gstv9GV1qenqvto2_500.jpg
Oh my god, now finally the big secret is out. Emma told Mads that she isn't Sutton. Will Mads except that explanation? Imagine: Your best friends is acting really weird and extremely cunning for some time, and when you are ending the friendship after all, she comes up with "Oh, that wasn't me, that was my twin sister who did this to you." (that is not a quotes, just a conclusion). Would you actually believe her? Honestly, I wouldn't. Ok, probably I would after some more explanations, because I always trust people saying the truth too easily. But Mads? I am afraid she is not going, maybe she will just run off without listening to what Emma has to say.
And then, she might tell her father. And that would be horrible for the twins, I guess.
So, Mads really isn't the best person to share the secret with. But nevertheless,  I am glad she did. Things were getting more and more complicated with the whole switch - and switch back situation.
By the way, another switch is going to happen, I think: Sutton is, obviously, falling for Ethan again (if she ever even stopped), and after spending so much time with her, Ethan will probably recover his feelings for her. Emma is still thinking about no one else but Ethan, but I think someone else might be thinking about her a little more lately: Thayer. Didn't you noticed that look of his, when he was watching Emma through the window? And there already was something like chemistry between them, I think. You remember when the played video games together?
So, the twins changing their boyfriends (ok, Thayer isn't Sutton's, never really was, but the used to have a thing going...) won't happen all easily, will it? It will be drama, guys, not drama... Can't wait!


source: http://www.tumblr.com/tagged/thayer+rybak

source: http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lz2go02PgS1qenqvto1_500.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment