Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Gossip Girl: 5x23 The Fugitives

So, that Bart-Bass-storyline is really believable, isn't it? But I don't want to say much about this topic, neither about how S and Dan looked like as a couple, nor about Lola and her narcissitic ways of being ("Then I can get your full attention."-Lola, about the fact, that Diana is gone.)
Ok, one thing that I just can't possibly ignore: Dan's hair. Ugh. Seriously? Just NOT ok.

But what I really want to talk about is next week's episode, because it is going to be the finale! Sooo much had happend, and I am really, really looking forward to how they are going to let all this mess end.
Here are two promos:

"I don't want to be Mr. Blair Waldorf, I'm Chuck Bass." Finally! Chuck was such a cool person, before he got all Romeo-and-Juliet with Blair.

"I built this empire." -Chuck.
Again, he is just great and doesn't need anyone, not Blair, not his father, not Nate, who is scheming behind his back with Lola even if Chuck told him not to. (Perhaps he could need a little bit of Serena? Looks like she is getting back together with Brooklyn, but maybe next season, she could be cheating on him with the king of the UES...)  

Blair and Serena's friendship seems to be heading a bad place, but that is nothing we didn't see before. In fact, it was kind of unrealistic to see them being all "BFF-love you so much"-ish.



Can't wait for the next and also last episode!!!

MUSIC


Love Is A Fire by Courrier
played when Bart throws his son out






Halfway Home by Tribes
Bass-men are hugging



Round and Round by Imagine Dragons
the end

xxxxxx

1 comment:

  1. I had the same reaction about dan's hair...THE HORROR!! lol

    ReplyDelete