Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Hart Of Dixie: 1x22 The Big Day

Television is evil. Evil and mean. How could they just let this episode end like that? And make it the end of the season! Now we will have to wait until the next season airs, to know who Zoe will choose. George or Wade? I was so happy to see her getting, ehm, closer with Wade, in my opinion, she should definitely go for him, he is way more fun, caring, his body is much hotter (we didn't really get to see much of Golden Boy's, did we?) and he is not having an evil ex-fiancĂ©e. I bet Lemon will be up for some revanche, don't you think? That could be really funny to watch. Or maybe she will be turning to Lavon again...
Can't wait for the next season to get released from all this uncertainties!

Music:
Touch by Josh Abbott Band
Wade and Zoe are getting driven home


Wild At Heart by Gloriana
Preparations for the wedding


I'll be waiting by Garrison Starr
Wade is getting dressed for the wedding, George and Lavon in the rain (I actually loved that moment when George said "Why didn't anybody tell me she was staying?", eventhough he is not the one for Zoe in my opinion...)
I didn't find a video for that song, but you can download it and some more great songs from Garrison Starr here --> http://www.pledgemusic.com/artists/garrisonstarr/widgets/2924

Run by Matt Nathanson ft Sugarland
Zow and Wade, sleeping together

-x-x-x-



1 comment:

  1. I agree: totally evil. It's so cool to find another Zoe-Wade fan. George is gorgeous and sweet, but I truly believe that Wade is so much better for her (and vice versa *wink*. BTW, love your post. :)

    ReplyDelete